Welcome to Our Yoga School
Yoga teacher training in India for 200, 300 ,500 hours courses retreats in Goa,Rishikesh, Dharamsala certified by yoga alliance.
In our multistyle Hatha (Iyengr style) Therapeutic yoga, Ashtanga vinyasa teacher training in India you will feel inspired for your search for joy,fulfilment,depth,and silence. You will learn to live each moment in our daily lives in awareness,relaxation and totality.You are invited to experience and experiment different yoga styles and many yoga asanas or poses with Pranayam or Breathing exercises, Meditations, Yoga Philosophy, Ayurveda, Naturopathy etc. to discover which is best for you and how to integrate it into your daily lives.
It is up to you how much your heart wants to transform or increase mental horizon or learn new things which you never thought or heard or known before for development at physical, mental,emotional, moral and spiritual level to bring the best in you
Why Choose Us
HOW TO CHOOSE YOGA SCHOOL or YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSES For all of us it is very very difficult to choose yoga teacher training course or yoga school from websites or even from recommendations because there are so many websites or yoga schools or teachers to choose from and all these websites schools or teachers say nice things about themselves and tell they will teach 4 or 5 multi style courses.
1. Most important is how much you or any student can GRASP or understand or teach in four weeks course. When you ask for recommendations then ask how much other people transform or can teach after 4 weeks or they just got only lots and lots of information for advance classes without understanding the difference between beginners,intermediate or medium and advance classes .So proper learning and growth of any student is possible with systemetic way of learning and teaching step by step .....not by any jump directly to advance classes with lots of details . In many yoga schools or courses teachers keep on teaching or speaking more and more details or jump to teach many many advance things for 4 or 5 different yoga styles which makes students feel confused and indecisive later when they finish the course and do not know from where to start or how to teach to beginners and medium level classes in simple easy way............so most important is to ask ourselves before choosing how much we can remember or grasp in in 4 weeks where there are one day off so hardly you get 22 days to learn after taking away holidays.....then last 3 or 4 days will be taken for exams where students hardly get 30 minutes to teach per person because there are 20 or 30 students in a class waiting for a single chance.
2. That is why we teach step by step from GROSS to subtle....from simple to more details ....from easy to difficult .....not other way by jumping to difficult details ......but many times teachers are directly teaching most difficult things first ot too many details to SHOW OFF how much knowledge they have but they do not care how much students can grasp or teach in 4 weeks..
3. We should ask how much a single teacher can OBSERVE and CORRECT 20 or 30 students . How much CHANCE these 20 or 30 students will get to be OBSERVED and CORRECTED by a single teacher otherwise students become like parrots or tape recorders getting too much information but PRACTICALLY they can not remember or do corrections or adjustments or teach all these things .....after few days many students forget all these too much of information.
4. We should ask or search how much teacher wants or can bring best out of us or he is just interested to show off by too much of information to finish course and get money only.
5. We should ask about getting 2 hours yoga sequence given by school or not because normally all these 20 or 30 students are asked to make their own different sequence without any experience . Just see or ask is it possible for all these new students to make new sequence for 90 minutes or 2 hours class.
6. We should ask if we will get any video for help of students to understand, remember and practice later after finishing the course ? Normally most of students feels lack of guidance or any help or moral support to practice after finishing 4 weeks of course. That is why we give chart of yoga asana sequence with easy explaination in simple language plus a video for help of students after the course .
7. So it most important to ask how much you will grow and improve or transform in 4 weeks or how much you can teach full 2 hours yoga class or will you get proper sequence for beginners or medium level because directly after 4 weeks you can not teach ADVANCE classes that is why we advise you to start teaching with beginners or medium level classes in simple easy way for first six months and later after getting confidence and comfort start teaching advance yoga classes with more details .
What makes our yoga alliance certified training in India so special and best ?
You will get chance to teach full 2 hours classes with full sequence to real drop in students under our teacher supervision and moral support because we feel it is very very important for you to teach 3 or 5 full classes to learn teaching and have real life experience of teaching full 2 hours yoga classes with proper sequence given by us with video for help of students to understand, remember and practice later which you can see in this website also. All these help is missing in other yoga schools where students do not get any 2 hours sequence or video so they are confused and indecisive to search for new yoga sequence and they do not even get any single chance to teach full 2 hours with proper sequence for benefits of all body parts instead students get only 30 or 40 minutes to teach among themselves without any full proper sequence. This makes our yoga teacher training in India so unique,different and special.
We give choices and teach different styles of yoga like Iyenger style hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa ,theapeutic yoga .
We understand some people are born with certain limitations so we focus on adjustments for all level students. We give lots of time and improtance to yoga therapy so people of all kinds of health problems are welcome.
Yoga teacher training course is to help you to learn details of yoga in simplest, detailed and loving way:
( 17 DIFFERENT BREATHING EXERCISES), BANDHAS (LOCKS),KRIYAS,MUDRAS, yogic shatkarmas/ cleansing techniques to get better health, cure different diseases and it also helps to go deeper in to meditation.
( More than 30 meditations with breathing, light, music,dances, imagination, catharsis etc. to transform life and be enlightened like Buddha ) We will explore what is our patterns on thinking and emotional level which hinders and stops our growth and how Asanas, Pranayama, Meditations can be used to open blockages and lead our life for creative or positive thinking , happiness,spiritual growth and liberation.
(PATANJALI YOGA SUTRAS , KARMA YOGA, BHAKTI YOGA ,GYAN YOGA etc.) to know who you are and what you can be and how to achieve your hidden potential and possiblities.
AYURVEDA and NATUROPATHY
You will learn something about Ayurveda and Naturopathy for better healthy life and some remedies to cure different diseases.You will learn about DIET CONTROL and what kind of food is good for you and what is not good or harmful to improve your health and eating habbits. In Ayurveda you will learn about your basic constitution orprakriti Vatta, Pitta, Kapha and much more.
DOCTRINES OF TEACHING METHODOLOGY
You will learn how to give knowledge and present yourself as a teacher with positive body language and adequate use of voice for motivating and create respect and trust in the hearts of students.
Moreover the study of Self-Presentation as a teacher is explored in great detail .
You will learn how to give instructions as a yoga teacher in class for having ideal class
to teach yoga in safe manner without causing any injury. So lots of empahsis is on Anatomy and alignment while adjusting students postures
TIPS FOR SETTING UP BUSINESS
Help or guidance for setting up business while starting yoga studio by sharing our own experiences and making them aware about what to do and what not to do.